Habitat for Humanity of McLean Co. is seeking to fill the temporary position of volunteer coordinator. This is a 14-week, part-time, flexible schedule position – including Saturdays that reports to the Executive Director. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Construction Management, Development Director, and Volunteer Team contacts to coordinate build dates and maintain the volunteer construction schedule.
- Manage volunteer construction schedule for teams and individuals
- Manage website, including volunteer calendar/sign-up and build site locations, photos
- Manage our Facebook account
- Schedule and supervise office volunteers for front desk reception.
- To communicate with churches, businesses, and universities to identify and coordinate volunteer teams.
- To conduct and be responsible for all aspects of volunteer management.
- Serve as staff liaison to Women Build and the Collegiate Chapters at ISU and IWU
We would like to have this position filled by the end of the month. Because of covid-19, must be able to work remotely for an undetermined period of time including training. Those interested in this opportunity should e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org